Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
The purpose of KidsCrew is to provide a safe, friendly, and secure environment that children know that Jesus loves them through worship and the word of GOD.
KidsCrew is a ministry that is offered during the 11:00 am service at The Gathering Church. Children are securely checked in and out at our manned kiosk and will then enter either the KidsCrew Nursery ages 0-2 or the KidsCrew Sanctuary ages 3-5. Those that are in the KidsCrew Sanctuary will have the opportunity to participate in worship, receive a bible lesson, engage in a faith-based craft and offered a snack before their day ends with us.
- Kids are taught that Jesus loves them
- Each child is known by their name
- Leaders are equipped, encouraged, and empowered
- Kids are having FUN
Why is this ministry important?
- It supports godly parenting. The church was never meant to be the exclusive faith teacher of children. Instead, God’s plan was for the two institutions (church and family) to form a partnership.
- It brings unchurched families in contact with the Gospel. In our culture, reaching children is one of the most effective ways to make contact with unchurched families.
- It gives kids meaningful keepsakes. Those VBS and Sunday school crafts often become prized possessions. The Bible verses on their keepsakes will remind them of what they have learned for years to come.
- It helps kids want to come to church. There is nothing wrong with having a program that appeals to the interests of children, especially when it brings more children to hear the Gospel.
10:45 am (Check-in)
At the close of service